Saturday, April 4, 2009

OK I think that this is a bigger baby bump, do you?

SO I have put them in order from I think my 2nd month to my almost 5th month. The only 3 pics I have of the bump. Well it's no longer a bump it's really out there now. Oh and I feel the baby moving allot more now, so fun! I forgot what it felt like, it's so amazing!
I also bought my first boy outfit. It's a Cowboys football onesie! SO adorable! Anyway, I know I just blogged but I had to prove that I wasn't insane about getting bigger in the belly.









It's not drastic but I see the difference. So I swear there will be no more blog until around the 15th. Just had to show you!
Love ~me~

3 comments:

buttafly said...

Oh YEAH!!! That's the baby bump right there!
And what are you talking about? You should blog every day!!!

Tink's Life said...

LOL I wish I could. But with all this kids who has time? IM starting to love my body more and more now that I look prego and less fat. IM working out allot more too! Walking almost everyday and doing weights a little for my arms.

SpringRose said...

Oh My GOODNESS! THat is truly a baby bumb now! You look fabulous. Weird but I was going to say, it looks like you've lost weight everywhere but your tummy! LOL Keep it up baby! Can't wait to see you in July and rub the budda baby bump!