Thursday, August 6, 2009

I know I know, IM bad a blogging! I haven't been on here in forever! But in my defense my life has bee crazy! So lets see, IM now 36 weeks prego and only have 3 weeks to go until Dylan should be here. We are being induced so it's nice to know how much longer I have, unless he decides to come early. Cierra and Cheyenne left for Utah after the Dance recital back in June around the 15th. While those 2 were out of town I had Ayda all to myself. I thought it would be a nice change for us but she was kind of a stinker. I guess with out her sisters she thought she could talk like she was an adult to me. We had a lot of disagreements and had a few fights but we got a break from each other when we went to California to visit one of my realy good friends. She had a little distraction with her daughter and they played together the whole time! So that was nice. And I had a little down time. We did venture to Disnyland and that was fun. The beach was a bit cold but it was nice to get out in the sun without passing out from the heat. It was a great trip!

So this is going to be a short blog I really have so much to do still. I haven't even put our new changing table together and we bought it a week ago. Trying to get everything ready is so hard when you have just you doing it. I took my mom for granted when I had Ayda, she did a lot for me.

Ok so I guess that's all for now I know I have missed on saying so much but I really have to get going and get some stuff done.

Luv ya!

~me~

1 comment:

buttafly said...

What? No belly pic? Come on, just one more!