Friday, August 14, 2009

Last post until Dylan gets here!!!

Hi everyone! I know I kinda did a cheesy blog last time so I thought I would make up for it in this one. I now have only 2 WEEKS LEFT!!! I can't believe my little man is almost here! I need him here let me tell you! I have been a royal pain the behind to my family and they deserve there mom and wife back. Dylan is in position as of last Doc visit on Tuesday. I go again next Wednesday to make sure he is still in postion. And as of Tuesday I was already Ephased a little. So that's good news.
I did a little bit of the nesting thing this last week and rearranged my front room and it feels soooooo much better. It's way more opend and more homey feeling you know? I think we are ready for him now but the one thing I totaly forgot is a Diaper Genie! HAVE to have one of those you know! So last trip to get the last thing before he gets here.

Ok so I took a few pics of things that have been asked of me to take so here you go.... Enjoy!

This is where he will be spending his driving time


The one and only thing I have ever made and finished

The changing table I got for only $80 at IKEA!

The awesome diaper bag that holds EVERYTHING!

The last belly pic before Dylan gets here!

























2 comments:

buttafly said...

I love that changing table! So cute. And your belly does look ready! I love how your toes are even ready for showtime. I love you Jamie!!! I can't wait to see Dylan and see your family's happy faces when they welcome him to your home.

Tink's Life said...

Thanks Jen, your so sweet! I can't wait for you and my sis to get here!! I am so glad I get to share his first few weeks with you guys! I hope it isn't too crazy when you come! hahaha